Memories of what life used to be like are all that remain in Judith Carr's home. Early this morning, Ms. Carr awoke to what she said sounded like a big bang. But it turned out to be a devastating fire that came without warning. Kevin Morris from Caddo Fire Department said, "She did have smoke detectors but she said they were not going on after she got out." By the time firefighters got the call, it was too late to save the house. Morris says, "The North side of the structure was fully involved and that included a second story." Carr lost her three cats, but she made it out safely.