Two parents in Mattoon, Illinois were shocked when they woke up and found a python wrapped around their baby's foot.
It was as unfair as a fight could be, a python versus a 1-year old baby boy.-->
When young Will Lacey's father saw what was happening he pulled the snake off with a blanket.
After bringing the boy for medical care he was found to have a bite mark, a bruise and scratches.
The family lives in an apartment building that is supposed to be pet free, so no one is sure where the python came from.
The snake is now at an animal shelter.