Meth Lab Bust in Caddo
| Six people are in jail charged with operating a meth lab in south Caddo Parish, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator and Police Chief Willie Shaw.|
An investigation was initiated after a woman receiving treatment at a local hospital was found with 47 grams of suspected methamphetamine. The investigation led authorities to 9661 Darrel Street in Shreveport where the Caddo-Shreveport Narcotics Task Force and Caddo Constables Office discovered several working labs inside a trailer. There were also two children present, ages 8 and 11.
Those arrested and their charges were:
• Derrick Lee Caffey, 36, of 9661 Darrell Ave. in Shreveport, possession of meth, creation of a clandestine lab, possession of drug paraphernalia; cruelty to juveniles;
• Christopher D. Caffey Jr., 21, of 9661 Darrell Ave., same as above;
• Alicia D. Caffey, 57, of 9661 Darrell Ave., same as above;
• Christopher D. Caffey Sr., 42, of 9661 Darrell Ave., same as above;
• Jessica Lynn Antley, 24, of the 5600 block of Jennifer in Bossier City, possession of meth with intent to distribute; and
• Wayne Rice, 35, of the 6500 block of Hwy. 1 in Shreveport, possession of meth with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana - second offense, public intimidation of an officer, in-state fugitive.
All were booked into the Caddo Correctional Center except Christopher D. Caffey Sr., who was booked into the Shreveport City Jail.
The Task Force was assisted in this investigation by the Constable Eric Hatfield.
|Derrick Lee Caffey||Jessica Lynn Antley|
|Christopher D. Caffey Sr||Alicia D. Caffey|
|Christopher D. Caffey Jr||Wayne Rice|