Breast Cancer is a battle being fought by women and men "Its so important to do self exams if you see any change. Tell your doctor thats the way they found my cancer, said two year male breast cancer survivor, Jerry Gross. There is no cure for breast cancer, but new strides in medical resesarch reminds us that it is no longer a death sentence. The death rate for cancer is down, women are being diagnosed earlier than before and more women are being screened, as well.
"25% of the money raised at Saturdays race will go to research and the other 75%percent will stay in the Texarkana area," Morris confirmed.