Something the former tenant Yantrice Bagley says she requested from the landlord more than once. Now we not only have a homeless mother of three complaining that her apartment was not properly equipped to warn her about the fire. Residents who live on the first floor of the building affected by the fire are having to live without power. Bagley says she was concerned about something like this happening. She claims she told management she didn't have a working smoke detector or fire extinguisher. Current manager at King's Manor Deborah Tillman had no records of Bagley's complaints. She just started the job about a month ago. She claims she has to catch up. "Look back at the records and see do we have any records on them reporting it and everything." While we were at the apartment complex Wednesday afternoon. We discovered another issue tenants there are facing because of the fire. Resident Murphy Edwards has not had power in his apartment and it's been that way for a week. "I have emphysema you see those pumps and stuff over there. I have emphysema and stuff I haven't been on that stuff in days cause I can't get on it. I don't have no where to take it to use it." Tillman says she is aware of the problem and is working on it. Meanwhile both Edwards and Bagley are trying to figure out where to turn. When we spoke with the apartment manager today she told us about a letter that is going out to tenants. It basically tells them to report problems with fire extinguishers and smoke detectors to management. So they can focus on fixing the problems. We also wanted to mention something else, the management at the apartment complex asked the red cross to step in and help these tenants with a place to stay. Bagley refused and Edwards stayed at the Best Value Inn for two nights and then returned home.