One family is working to pick up the pieces after a fire ripped through their home. It happened last weekend at the Aspen Apartments in Shreveport. Wanda Pruett`s ,13 year-old, daughter was taking acrylic nails off with acetone, she went to wash her hands and a candle sitting near the sink ignited the chemicals in the air. Several apartments in the same building were also damaged. Now the Pruett family is trying to start over. "We have got clothes, we haven`t even went shopping for groceries." said Mark Pruett. They have moved into a new apartment with the help of their church family but still need some furnishings. If you would like to help in any way you can call the Baptist Tabernacle church office at 687-7473.