||Introducing NBC6 WeatherCall – a new service that delivers |
precision severe storm warnings to your telephone, 24 hours a day.
WeatherCall combines this new method to determine a warning area with robust emergency telephone notification. Using computerized mapping, WeatherCall matches the danger area defined by the National Weather Service with your exact street address. If your address is within the danger area of the weather warning, Meteorologist Todd Warren will deliver the warning message to the phone numbers you register, and also send you an email if you provide one.
The National Weather Service has issued a TORNADO WARNING for
Important things to know about WeatherCall before you sign up:
The NBC6 WeatherCall service is a very precise storm warning service, which costs only $8.95 dollars per year to subscribe to. When you register, your home or business will be assigned a latitude/longitude value which is stored in the WeatherCall computers, along with your telephone numbers and email addresses (if you have them).
- You may register up to 3 telephone numbers and 3 email addresses for each location.
- You may register land line or cell phone numbers.
- You may have the warning sent to a digital cell phone via SMS text messaging. For instructions, visit www.weathercall.net and click on the FAQ’s.
- You MUST provide a PHYSICAL STREET ADDRESS. Our system cannot locate Post Office Boxes, Mail Stops, Rural Routes, etc.
- Tornado warnings are mandatory.
- You may choose to also receive Severe Thunderstorm phone calls and/or emails, and Flash Flood warnings via email and SMS text messaging.
- WeatherCall notifications appear on caller ID as 1-866-479-9906. Please store this number in your phones with the name WeatherCall.
- Please click on the link below to read the WeatherCall Subscriber Agreement. You may print a copy for your files.
- If you do not use credit cards, you may click on the link below to print a manual registration form. Complete the application and mail with a certified check or money order for $8.95 made out to WeatherCall (we do no accept personal checks, sorry):
- If you need to contact the Customer Service Department, please call: 1-800-260-6695.
Parker, CO 80134
Click Here To Print A Manual Registration Form