Shreveport firefighters rushed to the scene of a morning blaze at the Sodexho building. It happened just before 8 a.m. in the 3300 block of Mansfield Road. When our crews arrived at the scene, the remainder of 30 employees evacuated were moving back into the building. After a quick sweep of the building, authorities were able to pinpoint the cause. Glen Robinson with the Shreveport Fire Department says some mop-heads were in the dryer, heated up and had a little bit of chemical on them. One of the workers tried to extinguish the fire, but couldn't. Police say there was heavy smoke damage to the building. There are chemicals used at that particular building, but they were not in the area where the fire broke out.