Providence house conducts a program in which homeless families are housed and successfully complete program requirements.
Specifically, those requirements are that families:
- Remain drug and alcohol free.
- Maintain an attitude that is positive, determined and cooperative.
- Reach the highest level of education possible.
- Achieve and maintain Graduate Level of Behavior Modification Program.
- Participate in Program Commitment Resettlement Fund (save 50%).
- Maintain two budgets. Successfully complete Family Life Skills Competency Program.
- Work full time for 90 days or graduate from an accredited institution and secure employment.