Two people are behind bars in connection with a shooting in Shreveport.
Jacaray Roebuck, 19, and Lamarquez Harris, 17, face first degree murder charges for last month's shooting in the 3500 block of Ninock Street.
After receiving a tip, Shreveport Police arrested Roebuck and Harris while conducting a traffic stop in the 2800 block of Jewella Avenue.
Investigators say they had received credible information linking the men to the Jan. 28 shooting that seriously injured Tristin Easter.
When authorities searched the vehicle they found two firearms and more than a dozen bags of suspected marijuana.
Emmanuel Harris, 19, Tavious Lane, 19, and a 16-year old juvenile were also arrested in during the traffic stop.
All the suspects face charges that include:
- Illegal possession of a stolen firearm
- Possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number
- Manufacturing and possession of schedule I marijuana with intent to distribute
- Taking contraband into a penal facility
- Resisting an officer
- Contributing to the delinquency of a minor
Everyone was booked into the Shreveport City Jail with the exception of the juvenile who was booked into the Caddo Parish Juvenile Detention Center.